Freitag, 19. Februar 2010

Still alive...

I just wanted to let you know, that i´m still here. I stopped bentoing because of the circumstances I have to work in now. It´s very stressy at work so we can´t have a proper lunch break every day. So I think bentoing is too time-consuming when most times you have to take all your food back home or, in the worst case, throw everything away in the end . I hope to start again, when our chief of staff finally realizes that we need more nurses here...

Another aspect is that I feel so sleepy after work that I don´t want to spent all of the little time left for me and the family in the supermarket and in the kitchen...perhaps i will feel more encoured about that when the weather starts to get nicer again and the day will seem a little longer then.

I hope you will visit my site again, when there is some time for me to come back ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Amaa! Glad to hear some news from you. I missed your bento posting. Hope you have a nice weekend! Will be waiting for your new post soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hang in there Amaa! I hope you'll be able to have normal lunch breaks again real soon...

    AntwortenLöschen