Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

Anpan and BF´s first bento

Today I started to enjoy my vacations my way. I stayed most time of the day in the kitchen and tried some new reciepes (whem I have to work Ì am too lazy to try new things that may be failures). This is mostly because BF finally accepted my offer of making bento for us both and I had to have something eatable to put into a hungry man´s lunchbox.

I started with a nice  bowl of  "Schnitzel"-chillicream-hotpot with noodles. I´m so glad that BF decided to have a bento for lunch at work yesterday. This way I am able to kill the massive leftovers from my cooking-spree. After that was done I proceeded to cook at pot of "Gulasch".
That was exausting because the kitchen was so foggy ans warm while I was roasting the beef and cutting tons of onions and bell pepper. After 4h at very low heat it was finally done.

To keep myelf busy while waiting for the gulasch I finally tried to make some anpan. I always didn´t dare to bake some of these because I was scared that I wouldn´t like them. But when BF and I visited Düsseldorf we had the chance to grab some of the fluffy goodness at Bakery Taka. I liked the cream that was inside with the anko. I had a recipe from here but added 50ml of whipped cream (not sugared) to the filling. They came out petty good and BF liked them. Next time I will also add some pudding-powder to the filling to get it more firm and to prevent it from flowing out:


And here is BF´s first bento:


Upper tier: "Schnitzel"-chillicream-hotpot with noodles and a flower made from carrot and green onion
Lower tier: Lindt nougat-praline, grapes, tomatoes and the last anpan (there was also a tiny bag of jelly-fruits)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich wünschte ich hätte mehr Zeit um das ganze Gebäckszeug mal auszuprobieren T_T Deins sieht auf jeden Fall super lecker aus! Toll, dass dein BF auch endlich Bentos akzeptiert! ^_^b

    AntwortenLöschen