Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009

Bento for a hungry photographer

As mentioned in my previous german entry, I will be be on a test photoshooting for my best friends wedding today. The photographer is my neighbour, who will be coming right from his work to have a ride with me to the location. I assumed that this man will need a proper lunch before starting to shoot, so I rummaged through my kitchen this morming to see what I could be able to whip together in a few minutes (40 min for two bento is good for me):


Upper tier: Banana, grapes, cherry tomatoes, parmesan in penguin for pasta, salmon-rice-stir-fry, snowpea-cherry tomato-flower
Lower tier: Teriyaki-style Veggies, Maccaroni with Bolognese-sauce, snowpea-cherrytomato-lawn with bugs

And here is what I prepared for myself for tomorrows late shift:


Upper tier: Banana, grapes, cherry tomatoes, piece of Lindt-cocolate with nougat, meatballs, apple bunnies
Lower tier: Teriyaki-style Veggies, salmon-rice-stir-fry, snowpea-cherry tomato-flower

I actually hope that the weather will be better on the wedding day in february...now it is rainy and very nasty outside...but I am so curious about the location now ;)

5 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wie lieb von dir! Ich hoffe er wird sich über dein Bento freuen ;) Ich drück euch die Daumen, dass ihr nicht in einen Regenschauer geratet.
    Auch dein Bento sieht super lecker aus ^-^
    deine Apfelhäschen sehen sooo toll aus. Ich bekomm ja keine hin *g*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are so nice to make such nice bento for the photographer. Love your full-pack bento, delicious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll be doing more reviews on the rice cooker as I get to grips with it, feel free to let me know what you think. I invested in a fuzzy logic one as I use my rice cooker a lot and I wanted really good rice for bentoing. It's easy to use and most models now can be preset to come on a timer setting. If you want to ask any more questions, please feel free :0)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Uah mir ist vorher gar nicht aufgefallen das du keine regelmäßig eingetragenen Leser hast omg. Versteh ich nicht. xD
    Ich find deinen Blog total interessant und ich werd ihn sicher immer regelmäßig lesen wenn neue post da sind =)
    Wenn ich deine Bilder von den Bentos seh werd ich richtig neidisch. Ich will schon seit gut 2 Jahren auch endlich welche machen aber irgendwas hat mich doch immer davon abgehalten. Jetzt hab ich etwas geld zurück gelegt und damit kauf ich mir in den nächsten wochen erst mal meine ersten Bentoboxen. Da freu ich mich total drauf *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Jaaa, es war superlecker! Da hätte ich noch 2 von verdrücken können :D

    Danke das du dir soviel Arbeit gemacht hast <3

    AntwortenLöschen